Most people find leading a healthy lifestyle somewhat difficult because some of the nutrition plans out there can be quite boring.
However, the 80/20 Paleo Diet Food List makes leading a healthy lifestyle very fun and easy to maintain. This Paleo diet is not as strict as other diets out there because it is realistic and allows you to occasionally engage in some of those cravings that can be quite troublesome to overcome. In fact, the 80/20 Paleo diet rules state that you are supposed to follow the Paleo diet 80% of the time and succumb to your food craving 20% of the time. Therefore, feel free to have that scoop of your favorite ice cream or that slice of your so scrumptious chocolate cake.
What does the 80/20 Paleo Diet Food List entail?
To follow the Paleo diet, you must understand what foods are in the 80/20 Paleo Diet Food List. The diet categorizes foods depending on the amount food that you are supposed to eat. The categories are;
- Foods that you should enjoy in abundance
- Foods that you should eat in moderation
- Foods that you should totally avoid eating
- Foods that you should eat in abundance
This category of food is subdivided into three categories:
• Meat and fish: you are advised to take organic meat and wild meat. For instance, in the case or red meat, always settle for meat from animals that are grass-fed. If you opt to take fish, always go for the fish caught from the ocean and seas. It is advisable that you avoid fish from fish farms.
• Vegetables and fruits: it is highly advisable that you take in a lot of vegetables especially organic ones. However if you cannot afford organic vegetables and fruits because they can be quite expensive, then regular fruits and vegetables will do.
Food that should eat in moderation
These foods include alcohol, caffeine and dairy, especially milk. However, some Paleo supporters do advocate for intake of some dairy products such as yogurt, sour cream and cheese.
Food that you should completely avoid
You should avoid foods that are processed carbohydrates. These are foods that contain wheat o flour such as bread, pasta or pastries.…